ORIS Cooking System Skottle and Lid kit
- 17" Removable Cast Iron cooking surface
- Single 10,000 btu propane burner
- Stands 32" tall
- Removable legs for easy transportation
- Heavy Duty all-steel stand construction
- Powder-coated for durability
- Interchangeable cooking surfaces
- Boil water for coffee or cook eggs all on one platform
- Made in the USA
- Includes ORIS stand, single burner, ORIS Lid and skottle attachment
- Propane bottle is NOT included
A Complete Cooking System
Made from heavy-gauge steel the ORIS stand is made in the USA. The stand will support up to 150 pounds for all your cooking needs. A big pot of chili for all your friends is no problem for the ORIS. Some stir-fry on the skottle is also an easy task for the cast iron cooking surface of the ORIS.
Remove the 17" cast iron skottle attachment with 3 thumb screws, no tools required. For easy cleaning and storage. The cowboy wok or skottle can be used for many different cooking tasks. Eggs and bacon in the morning or chicken fried rice at night. Whatever you can cook at home, you can cook on the full ORIS skottle cooking system.
Oris is a complete cooking system that is portable. ORIS have made this for the serious camping and overlanding enthusiast looking for a high-quality solution to all their cooking needs while traveling. At camp, on the trail or on the patio ORIS is all you need to make almost anything you can think of. It is a cast-iron cook surface with a multi-use stand. The ORIS is great for overlanding and camping as you only need one source for all your cooking needs. Use it to make fajitas at camp for dinner and then boil water for coffee in the morning. No other skottle can do that!
Pick up your ORIS carry and storage bag too!