Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door Cargo Storage Interior Rack - by Front Runner
- Greatly expand your rear cargo storage space.
- Should be used with either the hard top, soft top, or no top at all!
- The easy, no drill installation utilizes the existing hard top mounting points.
- Built for off-road use with on-road sophistication.
- Includes all the features that make the Slimline II one of the most versatile and durable racks available.
- Secure cargo rattle free to the top or bottom of the rack with the bolt on t-slots and outer rail.
- Includes Front Runner’s rubber t-slot beading for silent and slide free cargo carrying.
- SECURE AND SAFE STORAGE. Whether you roll with a soft top, or no top at all, you can bolt your accessories to the rack and store your gear safely in the cargo area beneath rack.
- This is the only interior jeep storage rack available that is designed to fit a standard sized vehicle refrigerator underneath. (For easy fridge access, see our Front Runner Fridge Slides, or our brand new Front Runner JKU Cargo Slide.)
- Use along with the Front Runner JKU Extreme Roof Rack for massive storage options.
- Use in conjunction with the Front Runner JKU Extreme Roof Rack AND the all new Front Runner Jeep JKU Cargo Slide and you can offer your Jeep as a location for the next season of “Storage Wars.”
- Use the Front Runner Eye nuts and Stratchits (or other cargo straps or bunjee cords) for a quick, versatile way to secure cargo. (Eye Nuts and Stratchits Sold Separately).
- For extreme off-road use you might want to consider using the Corner Brackets along with the Stratchits for securing heavier items like water tanks, cargo boxes, jerry cans, stoves, chairs, etc. (Corner Brackets and Stratchits Sold Separately).
Brackets: 3CR12 Stainless steel and black powder coated
Slats: Black powder coated aluminum
W 1475mm (58.1") x D 550mm (21.7") x H 50mm (1.96")
*A PDF viewer is required to view the fitting instructions.