The AquaBrick® is a multi-use storage container that holds 3 gallons of water for water storage or 20 lbs of food when used as a food storage container. The containers are stackable in a variety of configurations, so they easily fit into any emergency storage area. They are the best emergency water storage containers and ideal long term food storage containers.
One thing to always keep in mind while camping and overlanding is how portable something is. Your typical 5 gallon jerry can of water weighs around 42 pounds, that's a lot of weight to be hefting around! When you have Aquabricks they are 3 gallon water containers and weigh only 25 pounds and are much more manageable to move around.
Includes 1 Spigot for dispensing liquids from the AquaBrick® container.
About Sagan Life® Aquabrick® 6 Pack – The Best Food and Water Storage Containers
The AquaBrick® is a multi-use storage container that holds 3 gallons of water as long term water storage containers or 20 lbs of food when used as a food storage container. AquaBrick® Containers are stackable in a variety of configurations so they easily fit into any emergency storage area. They also easily fit into your vehicle as a great solution for carrying water while camping and overlanding.
- Easy to carry, clean and use.
- Produced of BPA Free, HDPE material for long term strength and durability
- Integrated grooves on the sides of the container to assist with strapping down containers for storage on high shelves, transport in automobiles, aircraft and boats or kayaks
- Two integrated handles in design to help in support and transport of full containers
- Easy to fill with dry goods or water using the Sagan Life® Aquabrick® Funnel Accessory
- Easy to empty the contents using both integrated handles
- 100% Opaque walls reduce dry food and water degrading from UV Rays
- Can easily convert to a beverage dispenser using the Sagan Life® Aquabrick® Ventless Spigot and Cap accessory
- Made in the USA
AquaBrick® Uses: Water Storage, Food Storage, Dry Storage, Overlanding, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Picnics, Boating/Kayaking, 72 Hour Emergency Kits, as an Ice Block, Ammo Storage, Document Storage, ATV/Pack, Horse Storage Pack, and many other uses.