Four Seasons 6 Inch Utility Knife
You will find yourself using the Messermeister Four Seasons 6” Utility Knife for all of your go-to tasks in the kitchen. With a stamped fine edge, this traditional style utility knife is one of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen. A favorite for prep, peeling and slicing and fruits and vegetables as well as slicing meats and cheeses.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.